Sunday 18 January 2015

Decembers My Little Box

Yesterday some exciting things came in the post !
  I received two boxes from My Little Box .The first one was December's and the second was January's. 

Today I am going to do a small review on the December box.

The first thing I noticed about the My Little Box was how cute the outside of the box was and how much detail had been put into it. Decembers box was a collaboration between My Little Box and Fleur De Force, who as it happens is one of my favourite Youtube personalities so this had given me high hopes for the box from the outset

 

 
  
When I had opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised by what I was presented with. It was all beautifully packaged and it really looks like a lot of effort has gone into the design and presentation which I was impressed with.

I also liked how the beauty items were all collected together in a cute little bag!
Included in the bag was;
  
As well as the beauty items, a selection of items for wrapping presents were included.
 I thought this was a really nice touch and was pleased that they could be used all year round and only a few of the tags and masking tape were Christmas themed
Finally, in the box was a really cute black and gold knitted head band which really feels like a high quality piece.

Overall, I feel the box was full of well thought-out items,
I also really like the mix of fashion, lifestyle and beauty! 
  I really felt that the box was worth more than the £11 a month plus £3.95 postage that you would pay for it,This would be my first subscription box and I did do quite a bit of research before subscribing to My Little Box and I feel it is the subscription box that you get a little bit for your money!

I would definitely recommend this to my friends, family and you guys ! 



5 comments:

  1. I love this box and was so tempted to get it, Fleur is wonderful :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is a great subscription box the January one is just as good as well ! full of fun and useful items !

      thank you for reading !
      Jessica x

      www.jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. This is such a dainty and darling box! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is ! i cant wait for next months box !!

      Jessica xx

      www.jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Excited to get my first box this month.

    www.jinksybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom