Sunday 25 January 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award !

A couple of days ago i was nominated for the versatile blogger award by Maddy 
This is a really good award for allowing new bloggers to let their readers learn a little bit more about them and also to spread the word about some of our favorite blogs ! I thought i would do this tag today as a fun little Sunday post ! 

-

"The Versatile Blogger Award is an award in which you nominate 15 of your favourite blogs, and if the nominees want to they can carry it on. You also have to post 7 random facts about yourself."

These are my seven random facts !  

1. I spend a summer teaching arts and crafts at a camp in America 


2. Last year i graduated with a 2:1 in interior design from the university of South Wales



3. I have two Dogs Ruby and Bud ! 





4. I have been with my Boyfriend for seven years which surprises people considering i'm only 22 and he is only 23 !


5. I live in the middle of nowhere in wales !  


6 i am very short ! i am actually only just 5ft2
7. I am a book worm ! i will read practically anything 

My facts are not very exciting but hopefully you can feel you know me a little better now !!
 Now on to 15 of my favorite blogs :
 6.Olivia

Some of these blogs are new and some have been firm favorites for a long time but i think they are all a good read and you should go and check them out !

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom