Thursday 22 January 2015

January's My Little Box

Today I am going to do a small review on the January box from My Little Box this months theme was My little Energy Box !

Just like decembers box i was not disappointed with January's, the standard was just as high !  



As with last months all of the beauty products were contained in a little cotton bag with My Little Box logo on ;

1.Nails inc, Shade: Tate Red, £11
2.Talika's Photo Hydra Day, £43.50 for 50ml
3.My Little Beauty's Energizing mist: £7.50 for 75ml

 This month the life style piece was a small calendar it has such cute illustrations and quotes as well ! It is going to look great on the pin board next to my desk !
The final piece in the box was a gym bag ! the bag its self is fairly light weight but it is also waterproof which will always come in handy !

After two boxes I still think this box is the best subscription box around !

P.S
I would love to hear you guys feedback on the few posts I have done so far !



4 comments:

  1. those illustrations are super cute! lovely box indeed!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! it really is i think it is also good value for money !

      Jessica x

      www.jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. That box just looks so cute, lovely post think I may have to invest in one of these boxes!
    Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would recommend them, i cant wait for next month !

      Jessica x

      www.jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom