Wednesday 28 January 2015

My top picks from john lewis home - part one bedroom

John Lewis Home - Part one bedroom

In this post i am going to choose some of my favorite things from John Lewis home

It is one of my favorite places to look for furniture and home accessories and it is also one of the first places i will look when working with a client.

I am going to pick items today from the bedroom section and i am going to relate it back to my post about using grey in the bedroom ! 



 I think this look is a minimal nautical theme using tones of grey, blue, natural wood furniture and antique brass, this is how the minimal nautical theme is built up 

 the feel of the room would be modern, chic and very relaxing perfect for a grown up space maybe in a town house facing the sea in trendy Brighton 



13 Art


 


12 comments:

  1. I love the bed and the bedside table- definitely want those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have been lusting after the beside table for ages !! i keep trying to get clients to have it in their houses so i can just see it in real life ! haha

      Jessica x

      www.jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous choices! Love the theme.
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! ^_^

      Jessica

      jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. I really like your blog! That's why I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more information http://natureofhappiness.blogspot.nl/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that brilliant !! <3

      Jessica x

      jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  4. Hi there,

    You've been nominated for a Liebster Award on my blog: http://morelifeandstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    xxCatxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I'll check you blog out !!

      Jessica x

      www.jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  5. You've picked such gorgeous pieces. I love browsing John Lewis for home decor inspiration! The watercolour print of the light is beautiful :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pretty ! They lighting in John Lewis is really amazing !

      Jessica x

      www.jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  6. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! That's great !

      Jessica x

      www.jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom