Saturday 17 January 2015

H&M Home

Today i wanted to talk about somethings i have come across in my never ending search for amazing interior accessories ! 

H&M is mainly known for its quality clothing but something i have noticed is, people don't regularly talk about the home wear in H&M which is in its own right amazing ! The pieces in H&M home are stylish, simple and also a little bit quirky which is everything i look for in home decor !

I have recently picked out some of my favoute pieces and wanted to share them with you ! I feel these are pieces that look much more expensive than they actually are and can add a little bit of glamour and edginess to anyone's living environment.

I would highly recommend going over to H&M and checking out their amazing home wear !

http://www.hm.com/gb/department/HOME?cm_mmc=adwords-_-uk-_-brand-_-h%26m%20home&gclid=Cj0KEQiAreilBRDzrNfb6uqX4fwBEiQAk-MRY0mjLzKPqEH4bDiv5ViNNv55w6fJjdoCVHOdBMbbED8aAkSn8P8HAQ 




4 comments:

  1. This is amazing considering it is your first actual post!
    I haven't been on my blog in a while, but I am posting tomorrow so why not check it out?
    http://elizabethslifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's great feedback and i will check it now
      Jessica xx

      www.jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Hey:)
    I'm pretty new to the bloggerworld, too, maybe you like to check out my blog?
    Wish you all the best for yours, can't wait for more:)
    xx Enja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course i will !
      Thank you !!
      Jessica xx

      www.jessicaindgedesigns.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom